The 2023 Hoop-A-Thon is here!
Please join us by shooting some hoops, cooling off on the waterslide, and enjoying our food sale fundraiser!
This event is designed to help students fund raise for Christian Education.
In the packet you will find:
- Hoop-A-Thon flyer to share with your friends, family, and neighbors
- Hoop-A-Thon pledge sheet to track all your fund raising
- Pledge envelope to collect all funds earned and return to the SACS office to receive credit.
How the Hoop-A-Thon works:
- Students gather pledges for either a dollar amount per basket made on July 30 or a flat pledge.
- Each student will have 2 minutes to make as many baskets as possible. Hoops used will depend on students grade, please see below.
- Once the student makes as many baskets as able to, they will collect their pledge funds in the form of cash or checks made out to San Antonio Christian School and return them in the provided envelope with the students name and grade in order to receive credit. Sponsors who wish to use credit/debit cards may call the office to do so. Please make sure they specify which child they are sponsoring.
There will also be a waterslide and food sale!
Don’t miss out on participating in the 2023 Hoop-A-Thon and earn funds for Christian Education. Start practicing hoops at home!